Terms and Conditions / Terms of Usage
This is a legal and binding agreement between you, the user (“User” or “You”) of the Services, as defined below, and HOMT Limited (HOMT) stating the terms that govern Your use of the Site, as defined below.
- Everything you see and/or read on the Site is copyrighted/ protected by intellectual property laws unless otherwise noted and shall not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions and/or in the text on the website without the explicit written permission of the company HOMT. HOMT is neither liable nor responsible for any legal implications that may occur to you if you have copied any material whatsoever from the website and used the same for any commercial purposes and/or financial gains, which use per se is not authorised by the website and/or by HOMT.
- Reasonable effort goes into developing the content on the website, especially with regard to accuracy and including updating the information to keep it up to date. HOMT however assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website which may have been missed our or posted unintentionally or an error/oversight. Use and/or relying on any material whatsoever on the website shall be at your own risks, responsibility, liability and You shall be solely responsible and liable for the consequences or damage if any. HOMT shall in no manner whatsoever be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Thought HOMT will ensure to keep the website secure, safe, up and running at all times, HOMT also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages caused by website going offline, hardware or software failures, delay in operation or transmission or by viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. Your further understand that there may be certain links on the website by which You will be able to access certain content. It is clearly understood that HOMT is not responsible nor liable for the content on such websites and the service is being provided on best effort basis.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the website by means of inputs, electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post on the website may be used by HOMT or its affiliates for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, HOMT is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you share on the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people and names or places displayed on the website are either the property of third parties or in the public domain or used by HOMT for non commercial purposes. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications, regulations and statutes of the rights holder/s.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the ‘Trademarks) displayed on the website, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of HOMT. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that HOMT will aggressively enforce/safeguard its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent provided by law, including the initiation of criminal prosecution.
- HOMT does not endorse in any way the advertisers claim on the website and/or the contents of such advertisements. Please verify the veracity of all information contained in any advertisement on your own before undertaking any reliance or consumption of the product or service advertised.
- HOMT may, in its sole discretion and at any time, change site content or these Terms and Conditions, or modify this site or discontinue specific portions of it, without notice.
- HOMT prohibits unauthorized hypertext links to the website or spamming on the website. HOMT reserves the right to initiate any action legal or otherwise to ensure that the website is spam free for the overall benefit of the user.
- Part of this Site/Service contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties and/or links to third party sites and third party content. Although display of advertisements on the Site on request is subject to our terms and conditions, HOMTexpressly disclaims any liability arising out of the usage or viewing of these products or services advertised on our Site or the (third party) content made available / hosted on the third party sites. You agree and acknowledge that HOMT does not endorse or sponsor such third party sites, content, advertising or other material. This Site may contain articles contributed by several individuals. The views are exclusively their own and do not represent the views of HOMT, affiliates and/ or its management. All liability in respect of the above is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. While using this Site for information purposes or otherwise, users acknowledge and accept the above disclaimer.
- HOMT is not responsible for the content or practices of any website or destination other than the Site, even if it links to the Site and even if the website or destination is operated by a company affiliated or otherwise connected with HOMT. By using the Services, You acknowledge and agree that HOMT is not responsible or liable to You for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website or destination other than the Site.
- HOMT takes no responsibility for advertisements or any third party material posted on the Site nor does it take any responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings You have with advertisers found while using the Services are between You and the advertiser, and You agree that HOMT is not liable for any loss or claim that You may have against an advertiser.
- If You have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Site and/or Services, then such correspondence should be directed to [email protected]
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, You agree that use of the Services and the access to the Site is at Your own risk. The Services including the Site, the Content, the video player, User Material and any other materials contained on or provided through the Site are provided “AS IS” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided without warranties or conditions of any kind, whether legal express, implied, arising from statute, course of dealing, usage of trade or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, HOMT does not make any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility or non-infringement; or that the Services will be uninterrupted, free of viruses and other harmful components, accurate, error free or reliable. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, all disclaimers of any kind (including in this section and elsewhere in this agreement) are made for the benefit of both HOMT and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers (collectively, the “Affiliated Entities”), and their respective successors and assigns.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, in no case shall HOMT and / or its affiliated entities and their respective successors and / or assigns be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential damage/s or any other claim (of any nature whatsoever) arising from your use of the services and / or any content or material thereof or for any other claim (arising under any theory of law, including but not limited to negligence) related in any way to Your use or access of the site or use of the services or any content or material thereof, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content and / or material thereof. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Affiliated Entities, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access to the Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any publicity, privacy, or intellectual property right; (iv) Your breach of any applicable laws; and (v) any unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of Your Account by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by You. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions and Your use of the Service.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions given full force and effect.
- You acknowledge that Your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law, confidentiality shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
- This agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and HOMT. HOMTmay assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under this agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Without limitation, a printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. HOMT will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
- The relationship between You and HOMT shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts in London shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction. Save as provided herein, You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, (i) HOMT has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum and (ii) any proceeding brought by You shall be exclusively before the courts of the relevant jurisdiction in London, England only.